- Member – must pay a joining fee at time of enrollment. During approved facility promotions, joining fees may be reduced and/or waived. Otherwise, joining fees must be paid in full.
- Joining fees for all membership types are outlined.
- The payment of joining fees may NOT be prorated nor spread out on a monthly draft. Joining fees are not discounted.
- If a member cancels their membership within 30 days of joining, they may request and be granted a complete refund for their joining fee and membership dues paid. After 10 days of membership, joining fees and membership dues are not refunded.
- All members receive a membership card/key tag for facility usage.
- All members will receive information of upcoming events and program opportunities.
- Membership fees are established in accordance with the Organization membership plan.
- Membership rate increases will be determined by the Organization Senior Leadership team.
- Depending on the day of the month a member joins, he/she will pay a prorated daily amount (up to the first draft cycle) along with the joining fee.
- If a membership has lapsed for more than 30 days, the returning members will pay the full joining fee.
- If the retuning members comes back during a joining fee promotional period, they do qualify for the special promotion.
One Day Guest
- Individuals or households unaccompanied by an active member. Must be age 18 or older and is limited to 3 visits per year. One day usage fee is $5.
- Continuous payments through monthly bank account (EFT) or credit card drafts are the preferred payment methods for membership dues.